Find out more about Secure Access Services
It’s really important you buy a high quality automatic gate system from reputable manufacturers. Security level, size of gate, the environment and how often you will be accessing the system are all important factors to consider. The automatic gates will work 24/7 in various weather conditions. Speak to one of our experts today on: 01342 311 538 or email us through our online contact form.
Meet Our Staff
We have a dedicated team of engineers who are DHF qualified and DBS checked with many years’ experience in Gate Automation, Gate conversion, barriers, bollards and CCTV. Our Office Staff can help with any Sales queries, gate faults and repairs, Installations, Servicing and Service Contracts, Call Outs, Repair quotations and Accounting queries.
Call us on 01342 311538 selecting the Option you require.
Automatic Gate & Barrier, Installation/Service Engineer
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Required for an expanding busy Specialist Automatic Gate & Barrier company covering London & the South East. This is a varied and exciting role working on new and existing automatic gate and barrier system along with all associated access controls. The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in this industry, be organised and an effective communicator.
You will need to…
- Have experience with Gate & Barrier automation
- Have the ability to fault find and repair
- Electrically competent
- Mechanically competent
- Have a full clean UK driver’s license
- Hold a current CSCS card
- Have some flexibility around working hours
- A knowledge of PLC’s would be beneficial but not essential
- Good personal organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team.
- Good attention to detail
- Have a willingness and ability to learn new equipment and skills.
- Be well spoken and presentable
- Strong customer focus and be able to deal with customers in calm professional manor.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and within a team.
- Honest and trustworthy
We are looking for someone with an infectious can-do attitude who likes working outdoors with an enthusiasm to tackle new challenges and an ability to find imaginative solutions.
For more information about this position, please contact us on [email protected]
Secure Access Services Ltd, Unit C1, Horsted Keynes Industrial Park, Cinder Hill, Horsted Keynes, RH17 7BA